It will be my birthday in October, and I've asked my parents if they could buy me an iMac. However, I know they're due for a refresh soon and I want to know if it's worth it. Because I'm headed to university next year, money is tight and I don't want to be spending so much money on a system that just going to be forgotten about in a few months. So, should I get an iMac now? Should I wait to see if the prices drop? Or should I wait a few months for the iMac line to be refreshed entirely? Which choice do you think will save me and my parents the most money. Please Note: This is going to be the first apple computer I own, personally. I'm super excited to finnaly make the switch, and want to make sure I get the most bang for my buck. Thank you!