Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pixiestrange

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
Hi
Can somebody please help me. I have one of the original bondi blue g3 iMacs which is running os 9.2. I have plugged an Ethernet cable from my sky router to the mac but it is not connecting to the Internet via Internet explorer. Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to set it up to use the Internet. Thank you. Pixie:rolleyes:

California

macrumors 68040
Aug 21, 2004
Hi
Can somebody please help me. I have one of the original bondi blue g3 iMacs which is running os 9.2. I have plugged an Ethernet cable from my sky router to the mac but it is not connecting to the Internet via Internet explorer. Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to set it up to use the Internet. Thank you. Pixie:rolleyes:

Go to the PowerPC forums on this site. I'm pretty sure that internet explorer was discontinued for Mac OS 9 about five or more years ago.

You need to upgrade the original Bondi Blue to Panther or Tiger, which is a pain because you only have a CD drive and no firewire.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.