iMac g3 value?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by tktaylor1, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tktaylor1 macrumors 6502a

tktaylor1

How much is an imac g3 (purple) worth. It has everything just like the day he bought it down to the styrofoam? He has the manuals, box, keyboard and mouse, styrofoam and whatever else comes in the box.

2. Darth.Titan macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

You might get $40 for it. The shells do make pretty good aquariums after all. :D

3. iLucas macrumors 6502

I would say around $50, since it has the original box. Collectors like those original boxes.

4. chrismacguy macrumors 68000

I'd say $50 is a maximum, since most of us collectors already have them (I got mine for Free, and I see them got for $25-$50, even as new)

5. tktaylor1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tktaylor1

I am trading this guy a crappy guitar for it. I don't plan on using it, just wondering if it is something I could flip and make a profit. And the guitar has not been used since I was around 10 and I am pretty sure it is from Walmart.

6. Theclamshell macrumors 68030

Don't count on making a profit off of an iMac G3. I think at most it is worth $40. Having the box and everything is a plus, but it is still a G3. With all that said I would definitley buy it and keep. I bought one a while back in box with all the original items and box for $10!!

7. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.