Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
How much is an imac g3 (purple) worth. It has everything just like the day he bought it down to the styrofoam? He has the manuals, box, keyboard and mouse, styrofoam and whatever else comes in the box.

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
I am trading this guy a crappy guitar for it. I don't plan on using it, just wondering if it is something I could flip and make a profit. And the guitar has not been used since I was around 10 and I am pretty sure it is from Walmart.

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Mar 2, 2009
I am trading this guy a crappy guitar for it. I don't plan on using it, just wondering if it is something I could flip and make a profit. And the guitar has not been used since I was around 10 and I am pretty sure it is from Walmart.

Don't count on making a profit off of an iMac G3. I think at most it is worth $40. Having the box and everything is a plus, but it is still a G3. With all that said I would definitley buy it and keep. I bought one a while back in box with all the original items and box for $10!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.