iMac G5 freezing and Kernel Panics

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by chocolate632, Dec 7, 2007.

1. chocolate632 macrumors 6502

Hey Guys

Well, i was playing Call of Duty 4 on windows on my iMac and the game froze so i shut off my iMac and booted back into Mac OS X. I emptied the trash and my computer froze so i restarted it again. So i downloaded the latest leopard update and restarted my computer. The menu bar wouldn't pop up so i restarted it again. i then got a kernel panic and RESTARTED IT AGAIN. It worked so i finished emptying the trash and put my display to sleep. When i came back to the computer, it was frozen so i restarted it again.AGAIN. It then wouldn't boot up into Mac OS X and i just showed the little light, but nothing on the screen. I left it off for a bit and turned it back on and it seems to be working fine but im worried that it might happen again. Could someone tell me what is going on?

My computer doesn't turn on now, only the sleep indicator light but nothing on the screen. Can somebody please help me?

2. chocolate632 thread starter macrumors 6502

:apple: I went to the apple store and they said I incorrectly put the ram back in so it wouldn't boot up.