I'm looking at a G5 iMac on eBay, and was wondering if y'all thought I should get it or just wait and save up for a new one. Right now I have a G3 iMac that is barely usable, so I'm usually on my mom's Dell laptop. http://cgi.ebay.com/iMac-17-G5-Powe...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting There's a link to the one I'm looking at. It ends in 2 hours, so please respond quickly. Also, I use Photoshop, would it be able to run at least CS2 fine? Thanks.