Good day. I have been saving up money for the last few months, and now I have enough to do what I want. I plan on "updating" my 17 inch iMac G5 with built in iSight to the newest 20 inch (Intel) model. I have a few questions about this... 1. I am able to "trade in" my current iMac to the reseller, and he is willing to buy it from me, but I have to make him the offer. This is the 1.9 GHz G5 model with 1.5 GiB of DDR2 RAM. How much do you think I can try and sell it for, and how low should I be willing to do if I have to bargain? 2. Should I wait and see if Core 2 Duo chips are introduced in the upcoming WWDC (and wait and update to that instead)? 3. Is the graphic card update (128 MiB GDDR3 video RAM -> 256 MiB) worth the extra wait? I play WoW and will most likely want to play some other games, too. I already plan on updating RAM to the maximum capacity. I apologize if I sound annoying, if these questions have been asked before or for anything else, but I would appreciate the answers.