iMac Holiday

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Cell-666, May 9, 2011.

1. Cell-666 macrumors 6502

Looks like my 27inch i7 will land of Thursday, this is my first iMac (although have two ipad 1 + 2, and each previous iphone) having been wanting to switch to Apple for several years I've finally taken the plunge.

So I am having TWO days off to make the switch. Anyone else planning a iMac holiday ? At 42 I feel like a 16 kid leading up to xmas !

2. simsaladimbamba

3. Cell-666 thread starter macrumors 6502

ah cheers for that. Nothing like a little light reading lol.

Not only have I the learning curve using the Mac but I have a stupid amount of things to do transfering files from my current setup.

4. xrayspecs macrumors newbie

Congrats, I am glad I am not the only one feeling this way (Waiting for my 27" i7)

Not sure I can take two days off though...

Enjoy :D

5. Hibernia macrumors member

Jealous of your 27" , i just couldn't justify the extra expence and space so have gone with the 21" high end one , also my first foray into Macs.

At 49 i also feel the buzzz of excitemnt with a new piece of tech due to arrive. Looking forward to re learning a new OS but not looking forward to the moving of files , movies etc from the laptop :)

Happy days!

A big thanks to all on these forums who have helped answering my questions as well!

6. Cell-666 thread starter macrumors 6502

I had to order a 27" and yeah it isa lot of money, but have that size monitor already, I'm sure it would do my head in going back to a smaller size.

Two days to go :) worst thing is it looks like it will have to stay in it's box when it arrives :( seems I have several things to do on Thursday.....doooom