Imac intel core 2 duo or mac mini intel core 2 duo?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by cootersgarage6, Nov 27, 2010.

1. cootersgarage6, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011

I'm 14, i always say this because you guys always expect me to save and be able to afford a freaking super computer or something. Lol

anyways, I'm 14, and have an old out of date 2006 black macbook.. and I want to update to allllllllll new apple products, Iphone, a New Ipod touch, and apple TV.. those are all good, I'm getting all of those for christmas.. so.. I don't really want a laptop anymore, i'm just going to sell this to my twin, i'm transferring him to the apple side:) lol... but one question the INTEL CORE 2 DUO IMAC not the I3 ones, it's not the white one, it's the same one as the new ones, the same looks, it's grey, just has an intel core 2 duo, the apple lady just told me they stopped putting that in the Imac a couple weeks ago...
    my stepdad has it and I can buy it from him.. or I can get a mac mini, the newest one... which ones more upgradable and everything? and which will stay into date longer?

Thanks!

2. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

If you already have a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers, get the Mac Mini. If you don't, get the iMac.