Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
US
Got it this morning! And the great thing is I ended up spending a whole lot less than I thought I would. Brought home a printer that will end up being free after my mail-in rebate (hate em) as well.

I just have a question about synching my iPhone. I've already gotten all of my music transferred off of my iPod but I can't seem to get anything off my iPhone. It gives me the option to sync my address book but I'm afraid it's going to wipe my iPhone clean cuz there's nothing in my address book on the new mac.

Any suggestions on how I can get everything off the iPhone onto the computer?? Thanks!

Jshwon

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2007
Got it this morning! And the great thing is I ended up spending a whole lot less than I thought I would. Brought home a printer that will end up being free after my mail-in rebate (hate em) as well.

I just have a question about synching my iPhone. I've already gotten all of my music transferred off of my iPod but I can't seem to get anything off my iPhone. It gives me the option to sync my address book but I'm afraid it's going to wipe my iPhone clean cuz there's nothing in my address book on the new mac.

Any suggestions on how I can get everything off the iPhone onto the computer?? Thanks!

Congrats. It will add the contacts to your address book same with iCal. All your data will still be on the iPhone. Apple products are cool. (I don't know why I said that)

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
The Mac will sync both ways. Anything on the phone that is not on the computer will be added to the comptuer and viseversa.

TEG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.