I have been reading threads about the possibility of a new iMac in the pipeline for Q2, Q3 or Q4 of 2011. I'm new to Apple, I've been a Microsoft guy through & through for 12 years, I still am, but the design of Apple's hardware is just too entising. My partner bought me an iPod Touch 4th Gen for Christmas & since then I've been hooked. My PC is long due an upgrade and after purposefully decorating my office white & ordering a white desk to house some beautiful Apple product, I am now ready to buy. I have made my mind up that I want an iMac, I just love everything about them. But do I buy one now or wait, if so how long & will my budget need to expand? I don't want to pay £2,500 on an iMac to find that in 3 months time its got an all new processor with Thunderbolt & integrated SSD for the same price. This is the specification I'm going for at the moment: Screen Size: 27" CPU: i7 Quad Core 2.93GHz RAM: 4GB (which I will upgrade to 16GB after purchase) HDD: 256GB SSD Graphics: ATI Radeon HD5750 with 1GB I like the current chin on the iMac, which I've heard could be going :-( I don't like the rumours about it being touchscreen either, why would I want to touch that beautiful crystal clear display with my greasy fingers? I also heard that they might get rid of the optical drive, thats bizarre. So, I want to get an iMac, but I don't want to get ripped off (by that I mean, higher specification come out for the same price) and I don't want it to have the above modifications that are rumoured. I'd love to hear what you guys/girls think about my dilemma & what you would do in my situation?