iMac - now or later

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by s0upb0ne, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. s0upb0ne macrumors member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2007
    #1
    Decided that I will switch..

    Should I buy now for the stable OS and let everyone else iron out the Leopard kinks

    or

    Wait until the Leopard is released (save myself a hundred bucks)

    I owned a 7200 in the early 90s and had a horrible experience with the newly introduced 'open transport" software and connecting to the internet (made me go to the 'darkside' for a decade)
     
  2. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

    Spanky Deluxe

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2005
    Location:
    London, UK
    #2
    I'd say if you can wait without it being a problem then do so. Leopard has been 'out there' for a long time now with the developers so most of the 'kinks' should already have been ironed out. My guess is that we'll find out the final release date for Leopard in the next few weeks, maybe even at the Paris expo in about a week's time.

    Spanky
     

Share This Page