Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
Help me in chose please

----------

or machine and samsung tv?

Fynd

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
iMac. You'll get a much better machine for the same price, and in the future you still have the option of using the iMac as a display for another machine (Target Display Mode).

Karlov

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
iMac. You'll get a much better machine for the same price, and in the future you still have the option of using the iMac as a display for another machine (Target Display Mode).
Thanks. Better wait iMac 2012 or buy iMac 2011?

MysticTim

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2012
Thanks. Better wait iMac 2012 or buy iMac 2011?
This, my friend, is the seemingly eternal question we are all asking ourselves in this very forum. Unfortunately the answer you seek is one of inconclusiveness.

I would tell you to wait if you can, but then again I have no idea when that wait will end. If you are in desperate need of a machine to sustain your livelihood then definitely buy now, else join the ranks of the despondent and keep reloading the Apple store page.

Karlov

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
This, my friend, is the seemingly eternal question we are all asking ourselves in this very forum. Unfortunately the answer you seek is one of inconclusiveness.

I would tell you to wait if you can, but then again I have no idea when that wait will end. If you are in desperate need of a machine to sustain your livelihood then definitely buy now, else join the ranks of the despondent and keep reloading the Apple store page.
Thank you. i will better wait

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.