Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iMac' started by takeabyteoutta, Mar 12, 2008.
Who thinks Apple will upgrade the iMac's this upcoming tuesday?
I thought it was going to happen the past 3 weeks. I have pretty much lost hope for an update this spring. Everything has pointed to one:
1. Special price on refurbs
2. MacBook updates
Now I am beginning to think they might just hold out for a Montevina update in the Summer.
They better not, $1199 for a computer like the baseline imac is a joke and just gives fuel to the mac haters fire.
Wait until 3/17/08. Pre-release chatter will get loud that night if there's indeed an update.
I'm sure they will, because I'm sick of waiting and will be picking up an iMac this week-end. Making it outdated in less than 72 hours...
There's always fuel for that fire. It seems Apple's updates are always lagging. Oh well... I'm waiting for a mini update before I make the jump.
I don't think they can, Intel may have completely phased out Merom by then, in favor of Penryn.
Here we go. Another weekly "get your hopes up"!
...yup, every Tuesday is release rumour day
Last orders are taken end of May for delivery August 08. Still a bit of time but Intel may apply pressure.
T7200 is top-end mini CPU. These are non-SR models, btw (socket M).