Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
Why not search and have a look in the Post your Mac thread?

There's no need to create a seperate one, especially without stating the reasons you'd like to see iMacs posted.....

iVersa

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2006
London, UK
|
v

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 204

orangezorki

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
buffalo said:

Nice - and infinitely neater than my desk (PC tower - soon to be retired, plus lots of paper and crap strewn about...)

I particularly like how you only trust Dell to make your mousemat!

David

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2005
Tacoma, WA
iJawn108 said:
i love that desk

Thanks!

orangezorki said:
Nice - and infinitely neater than my desk (PC tower - soon to be retired, plus lots of paper and crap strewn about...)

I particularly like how you only trust Dell to make your mousemat!

David

I cleaned up the desk for the picture. It's not usually that nice.

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Schnebar, assuming that's a 20" iMac, that's the exact setup I want to go for one day. I currently have a ton of PC stuff and two 19" and one 20" LCD, I want to ditch it all and get a 20" iMac with a Dell 2007wfp. I was hoping, though, that I could use the Dell's height-adjustment feature to raise the screen to be the same as that of the iMac's. Tell me, do you have the Dell raised as high as it will go?

Schnebar

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2006
California
Yeah it is a 20" iMac and 20" dell

The dell is as high as it can be and still about half an inch or so lower then the iMac's

But if I space them out a few inches it doesnt really bother me.

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
My university purchased a buttload of 20-inch iMacs over the summer to replace the old ones in the computer lab. I want to take a pic of them in the computer lab. I've also noticed that most of the offices I went into, the receptionist was using the same model iMac. :D Makes me want to buy one....

I'm going to try and get a pic of these sometime this week.

UMHurricanes34

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Zwhaler said:
They sure do seem pretty rare on MR, my buddy has an old G4 17" and a Dual 2.3 G5 in his studio, I had a pic but I can't seem to find it now. I'll take an updated pic of my iMac for this thread, I'd die for a new desk about now though.

vohdoun

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2006
Far away from Earth.
After seeing all these apple mice, I don't know how people can use them. They feel so flat and oddly shaped to me, plus they don't track well on Ice Mats. I suppose its meant to work on fabric type mats?
I also find the optical sensor terrible that requires the sensitivity set rather high.

However the apple meece sure do look sweet, more so the wireless version in iMarks pic. The mighty mouse for some reason makes me think its got a nipple at the top :eek:

Though I don't know why we have a iMac thread, when there is a Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present! thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.