Hey everyone, I know this has been asked a million times before, but I'm a designer looking to upgrade my machine. I currently use a G4 Powermac 20" monitor with OSX 10.3.9 40g hard drive etc etc. I think for my needs that a 20" iMac with upgraded hardware to 2g RAM and upping the video card will suffice. Basicly as with many of the queries on here it's the timing that is important. I have already decided that it will be this year as I want a new machine when Adobe CS3 suite comes out, but it just when to do it. I suppose my case is slightly different because I am mainly waiting on the Adobe stuff coming through, but if there is likely to be little change I can get the mac sooner and spead the financial hit over a longer period. I'm trying to figure out exactly what the difference will be between the models. I can't see them dropping the design just yet as the 24" Imac has only been with us for a few months, and so a redevelop seems more likely. Aside from waiting for the new OSX (which I'm led to believe may only be a couple of months away) what are the potential benefits of waiting and how much more bang for my buck will I get? Apologies to those of you who are bored of this already!