iMac Quad Shipping back to 1 week

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Drib, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Drib macrumors newbie

Just to let people know. The shipping time for Quad 27 inch iMacs has reduced down to one week in New Zealand. Hopefully all our ordered iMacs will now start to arrive.:)

2. avihappy macrumors 6502

avihappy

Indeed. The US shipping time for the Core 2 Duo 27 inch iMacs are now down to 1 week. However, the quads remain at 2 weeks.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure what to make of it. Is the "high demand" simply relieved, or have they really fixed the technical problems people are having?

3. Yakuza macrumors 6502a

Yakuza

I really hope they have come acrossed some solution, has i'm waiting for mine to be shipped hopefully next week.

Got my fingers triple crossed from both hands lolol

4. peskaa macrumors 68020

peskaa

Down to a week in the UK for all 27" models in the UK now, with 21.5s hitting within 24hrs.

5. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Probably demand for that model isn't as great now that the holidays are over. People seem to really order the Quads, plus some believe the video card in the QUADS is in shorter supply for some reason.

6. djcorrosive macrumors regular

Lol NZ store still shoWing 2week waiting period, so is the Australian store. ThE ones that changed are the C2D!!! NOT QUAD!

7. Yakuza macrumors 6502a

Yakuza

It got me thinking

Although i've made my purchase in 30th of December, and the shipping time as reduced to one week (when at the time it was 2 weeks) will my order suffer any time reduction? will the estimated dates of shipping and deliver reduce??