Imac question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Hing, Oct 20, 2009.

  1. Hing macrumors regular

    Mar 2, 2008
    should i buy the 21.5inch mac now or wait till next update when they might have a quad core for that price
  2. ditzy macrumors 68000


    Sep 28, 2007
    Depends on how quickly you'll need it and how long you are prepared to wait. I wouldn't expect an update for at least six months.
  3. pukifloyd macrumors 6502a


    Jun 25, 2008
    +1...go for it...if there are updates ( i dont think they'll update this for 6-8 months) you can still sell this one and buy that if you think it would be worth to upgrade...
  4. MacKiddyWiddy macrumors 6502

    Aug 18, 2009
    i would definately get it now [​IMG] they are pretty awesome spec and if you sold and then got a quad in 8+months you wouldnt loose too much money, macs dont depreciate much

Share This Page