Hi to everyone =] I've been seriously looking at getting an imac (or macbook pro) for a month odd now. I'm starting University in September and I'll be studying music technology, all the music department is mac based so I figured it was about the right time to make the jump to mac. The thing I've been wondering is whether I should wait to see if Apple release an updated version of the imac between now and when I start. (my girlfriend would be able to use her education discount as she's already in her second year so that isn't really a deciding factor for waiting) I mentioned the macbook pro as I was thinking about one instead but I'm now leaning toward the imac as I doubt I'd ever take the macbook pro out the house in fear of losing or breaking it, the University seem to have plenty to use for when I'm there and also if I really do need a laptop to do any documentation and can't get to a computer there, I can use this old Dell laptop I'm using at the moment. So yeah basically is it worth me waiting? I've really got the urge to get one now but really don't want to in case in say month or twos time a new version comes out.