iMac stuck on Windows Vista installation!!!

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by MrGeePee, Dec 25, 2007.

1. MrGeePee macrumors regular

Hi, ive just tried to intall Windows Vista with Boot Camp.

I went through each step and then my Mac restarted and i began installing Vista, i agreed to the terms & conditions then when i got to the "Where do you want to install Windows" part, i was given 4 choices, but i cannot click on any of them :( one of the Disks say Disk Partition 3 BOOTCAMP

When try to click the one ive chosen i get a message that says "Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. Windows must be installed on partition as NTFS"

Ive tried to quit the installation but the Mac restarts and loads up the Vista intallation again. Ive tried to eject the disc using the button on the keyboard, but sill no luck :mad: Im typing this message on my sista's laptop.

Can someone pleae help :( thanks

2. IMcD23 macrumors regular

IMcD23

Iowa, United States, Earth, Milky Way, . . .
    Hey,

To eject, hold down the left mouse button right when you press the power button, it should come out, you can hold down the option key to give you a list of the bootable drives. Use the arrow keys to navigate. Hope it helps, post with questions!

IMcD23