iMac + Tiger

Kreamy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
I purchased my first mac (an iBook) at the last release, and am nothing short of thrilled with it. My bday comes at the end of april, and i was gonna ask for an iMac, but i have the patience because i hope to see a good update (especially GFX) with the next iMac - Rumored to release around june/july when tiger comes out.

In addition to this i'll be in canada in the summer and wont have to pay a truckload to have it shipped to asia.

Good idea?

jackieonasses

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2004
the great OKLAHOMA....
Kreamy said:
I purchased my first mac (an iBook) at the last release, and am nothing short of thrilled with it. My bday comes at the end of april, and i was gonna ask for an iMac, but i have the patience because i hope to see a good update (especially GFX) with the next iMac - Rumored to release around june/july when tiger comes out.

In addition to this i'll be in canada in the summer and wont have to pay a truckload to have it shipped to asia.

Good idea?
I sure wish i could get an iMac for my birthday.... Ya, it might have a revision, might not before Tiger. It is to hard to determine now.

kyle

Kreamy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
jackieonasses said:
I sure wish i could get an iMac for my birthday.... Ya, it might have a revision, might not before Tiger. It is to hard to determine now.

kyle
Lol

I guess if it comes out before Tiger apple will still have it in mind to be tiger-capable ;) and so that still means better GFX, oh well ill wait and see =O)

U think an iMac for my bday is big? my m8 got a Dual 2 giggie with 1gb ram and an x800xt for xmas, cant imagine what hes gon get for his bday. We're only fifteen! it pisses me off. lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.