Imac vesa mounted lets see them

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Acorn, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Acorn macrumors 68020

Acorn

I usually dont see too many people with Vesa mounted Imacs. If you have a vesa mounted Imac can you post a pic. Id like to see the vesa setups.

2. Mac47 macrumors newbie

Mac47

Yeah, let's see some photos. I have been waiting to buy a new iMac 27 since first seeing "dat screen" in 2014. I'm saving money and biding my time while specs get better and better. I am thinking about a VESA mount, to have my whole desk clear and enjoy height adjustability.

3. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

All iMacs can be purchased as VESA-mount models. Apple shows them at their site, pictured with a sketch of an actual mount arm installed. That model does NOT come with a foot, only the VESA mount. The arm that you use is up to you.
    https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/imac-vesa/27-inch

4. Mac47 macrumors newbie

Mac47

Um, yeah. We all knew that. Let's see some photos of setups.

5. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Um, yeah? Lots of pictures on the 'net :D
    It's easy to find those. A quick google for "imac desk mount", and you will see dozens of different setups.
    You will even see some with those cobbled-together setups using the iMac foot adapted to a VESA mount.

My earlier post was not an attempt to make you think that you haven't looked for those photos --- only pointing out that the VESA mount model is quite versatile, adapting to a large number of VESA-type mounts, and also that the actual mount used is entirely up to user, and not really limited by the iMac.