Hi, I'm going to be getting a new Mac some time between now and next September for University. I was looking between and iMac for bang-for-buck, and a MacBook Pro for the ease of use of a laptop. I'm going to be doing Software Engineering in University, with good facilities, enough that I shouldn't need a laptop. Obviously the MacBook Pros have just updated, so it would be a good time to buy one, especially since they probably won't update until after I start next year. However, I could maybe get an iMac. This is currently my preferred choice. For this, should I grab something in the Black Friday sale (if it's a good deal), or wait for the refresh? Looking forward to any opinions, I just can't make my mind up!