Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klo-mac

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi,

Today morning after I cleaned my wifi keyboard for iMac stop working the tast for number 9 and (

All other works ok.

Can someone suggest what I should do?

Thanks

klo-mac

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Just to update, I open virtual keyboard on Mac and found the key 9 is active... pressed.

I connected keyboard with MBP and same problem, should I replace the keyboard?

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
The wireless keyboard from my '09 iMac died not too long ago. I took the keyboard to the Apple store and literally within 5 minutes of walking in I was walking back out with a brand new in box replacement keyboard.

I told an associate what was wrong and he just grabbed a new one off the shelf and handed it to me and said I hope this one works great for you, have a nice day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.