iMac wifi keyboard stop working

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by klo-mac, Jan 9, 2012.

1. klo-mac macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi,

Today morning after I cleaned my wifi keyboard for iMac stop working the tast for number 9 and (

All other works ok.

Can someone suggest what I should do?

Thanks

2. klo-mac thread starter macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Just to update, I open virtual keyboard on Mac and found the key 9 is active... pressed.

I connected keyboard with MBP and same problem, should I replace the keyboard?

3. mmomega macrumors demi-god

mmomega

The wireless keyboard from my '09 iMac died not too long ago. I took the keyboard to the Apple store and literally within 5 minutes of walking in I was walking back out with a brand new in box replacement keyboard.

I told an associate what was wrong and he just grabbed a new one off the shelf and handed it to me and said I hope this one works great for you, have a nice day.