iMac

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Keiranmorphew, Apr 28, 2012.

  1. Keiranmorphew macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2012
    #1
    Isit worth buying the iMac now? I really really do not want to wait! Iv read and the new IB doesnt seem worth the wait even if it does come with a new updated graphics card. I will be using the iMac for everyday use, no photo or video editing, and maybe the odd video game. Any advice? Cheers
     
  2. Bear macrumors G3

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2002
    Location:
    Sol III - Terra
    #2
    A quick look at the first few threads and you would've seen one discussing this... Desktop Ivy Bridge not worth waiting for?

    And that's just one of several similar threads here. Read them and then decide if you want to wait or not.
     
  3. musty345 macrumors regular

    musty345

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2010
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    #3
    You'll regret not waiting... not much longer left now
     
  4. DanPosMaytee macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2012
    Location:
    Preston, England.
    #4
    Maybe or maybe not, for all anyone knows they could end up stuck in refresh limbo like the MacPro, although highly doubtful and as you can from my signature I hope to god that doesn't happen, but you can't say "not much longer left now" because there is no proof.
     
  5. user418 macrumors 6502a

    user418

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2010
    #5
    Coulda, woulda, shoulda....

    Hate to see what folks do with really tough life decisions.
     
  6. Keiranmorphew thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2012
    #6
    Read some articles, took in what you said, I BROUGHT ONE!! Arrives in upto two weeks. Cannot wait!! Thank you for your time, keiran!
     

Share This Page