Image and email question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Darryjr, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Darryjr macrumors regular

Darryjr

Hi,I am new to iOS,Android lifer,just picked up the 6+ and am pleasantly surprised. Great experience so far. I have tried Google and can't get answer for my question. Is there a way to send more than 5 images at a time with my exchange email? On Android I could lower resolutions and file size,which than allows me to send more thann10 images at once. With Android I could control file size I was sending,on iOS I can't adjust that in my exchange account. I use my phone for work,take a lot of photos and need to email. It's kind of a hassle sending 8 emails with 5 photos. Whereas with my android I could send in 3 or 4 emails. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2. wongster macrumors regular

don't know completely but you can't resize a photo in iOS. might be able to though through an app. search the app store for photo apps that might resize photos.

3. Darryjr thread starter macrumors regular

Darryjr

Is there to get into camera settings and make image smaller by lowering the medapixel count like in Android?

4. wongster macrumors regular

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Doesn't it ask you what size of photo (and thus its filesize) you want to include? I'm also not sure that the filesize it really the limiting factor on photo attachments and not just simply the number of photos.

6. Darryjr thread starter macrumors regular

Darryjr

Once I select the photos I want , 5 being the max, once I choose a 6th photo the email option goes away and only option is to send as message. Unfortunately I need to email, not message. Once the 5 photos are in email it than asks me original size, small, medium, or large.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Right, you can set the size, but the limitation isn't really on that and just that the number is limited to 5 through the selector. One potential way to perhaps attempt to get around it is to maybe copy a photo (from the photos app) and paste it into email and add more photos that way beyond 5 (I haven't tried it to say that from sure but it might work).