Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kitki83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Los Angeles
Hello,

I am looking to make my gallery section of my website easier to load and navigate. Trying to get it as easy to navigate as I can.
Here is the website http://www.lillikira.com/horus
I am reasearching AJAX to create more powerful thumbnail preview. Also I am working on this website only on NVU XHTML, do not own yet Dreamweaver.

Thank you for your help

jng

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2007
Germany
What is it you need from us then? There are missing photos on that page in the link...

kitki83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Los Angeles
I am self teaching myself basically HTML/XHTML/CSS. The way I wrote the code for the images is working and validated, but just does not work with what I am about to add onto my website. I wanted to do is find another way making a gallery. I saw how AJAX galleries work and wanted if anyone knows a tutorial or AJAJ101 website, if someone can guide me in that direction I think I can manage the rest.

Thank you

kitki83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
Los Angeles
thats how my website is like but done in CSS, I like it because it loads really fast. Now I am trying to find guide on how to do this. I have a question do I need special software to do Javascript?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.