Image Gallery Make over in Code

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by kitki83, Jun 30, 2007.

1. kitki83 macrumors 6502a

Hello,

I am looking to make my gallery section of my website easier to load and navigate. Trying to get it as easy to navigate as I can.
    Here is the website www.lillikira.com/horus
    I am reasearching AJAX to create more powerful thumbnail preview. Also I am working on this website only on NVU XHTML, do not own yet Dreamweaver.

Thank you for your help

2. jng macrumors 65816

jng

What is it you need from us then? There are missing photos on that page in the link...

3. kitki83 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am self teaching myself basically HTML/XHTML/CSS. The way I wrote the code for the images is working and validated, but just does not work with what I am about to add onto my website. I wanted to do is find another way making a gallery. I saw how AJAX galleries work and wanted if anyone knows a tutorial or AJAJ101 website, if someone can guide me in that direction I think I can manage the rest.

Thank you

4. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

Take a look at THIS photographer's web site all written in javascript. Not bad I say :D

5. kitki83 thread starter macrumors 6502a

thats how my website is like but done in CSS, I like it because it loads really fast. Now I am trying to find guide on how to do this. I have a question do I need special software to do Javascript?