Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fcortese

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
Big Sky country
I have been using Image Shack as my vehicle to upload pictures to this site since I've became a member. But the last two times I have tried to upload a picture into IS, I've gotten a message that I can't do that to a free site. When I went to their webpage, I find that it appears I need to pay a fee now to have a "premium" membership in order to get my pictures from my computer to this site. Has anyone else encountered this and if so is there a way or another vehicle w/o having to pay to do so?:mad:

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
I have been using Image Shack as my vehicle to upload pictures to this site since I've became a member. But the last two times I have tried to upload a picture into IS, I've gotten a message that I can't do that to a free site. When I went to their webpage, I find that it appears I need to pay a fee now to have a "premium" membership in order to get my pictures from my computer to this site. Has anyone else encountered this and if so is there a way or another vehicle w/o having to pay to do so?:mad:

I stopped using IS (same reason); now I use Imgur

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
I'm in the same boat. IS is now paid. I have access to my stored photos but I can't upload any more.

I need to collect info on any remaining free sites and redo the tutorials.

EDIT: I'm registered. I'll move my racing stuff here and see how it works. Thanks, Doylem.

Dale

Last edited:

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
I've been trying to upload via an app to ImageShack for a couple days, this would explain why it never finishes:(.

Does imgur have an iOS app? I'll have to take a look, but any suggestions if there's options?

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.