Image Upload Widget?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by ThomasShaped, Nov 25, 2007.

1. ThomasShaped macrumors regular

I'm looking for the Image Upload Widget, the one where you just drag an image file to it and it uploads it to ImageShack and then gives you the tinyurl..

I was looking for it but all the download sites just seem to link to it's main page which is down :(

Could someone upload it or send me a link to it please? :)

Attached Files:

2. ThomasShaped thread starter macrumors regular

3. MattyP30 macrumors member

4. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Its great, but doesn't work (on my internet connection, or a friend's) with files nearly as large as the advertised 100mb...

5. skwij macrumors 6502

I used to use the iShack widget ( http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=widget )

Until I downloaded PictureSync ( http://picturesync.net/ ) And just stuck it permanently to my Dock. Now I just drag the image(s) I want to share onto the icon and it uploads them to my Photobucket site. It supports different picture hosting sites, although with the FREE version you can only select ONE site.

I know it's not exactly what you asked for, but this is a nice app that might help out?

6. ThomasShaped thread starter macrumors regular

Hey, thanks for the ImageShak Widget! That'll do nicely.

Still.. if someone could link me to the original one I asked for it would be great too :)

7. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

8. starbai macrumors member

starbai

for some reason picture sync REFUSES to connect to my photobucket. I've authenticated the account several times.... when I log into photobucket and click on settings, it doesn't show picturesync as one of my applications but I dont know how else to get it to work or why its not.

Is there any other solutions out there? I really want to add a bunch of stuff to my photobucket and I hate using the online uploader and the bulk uploader seems to fail everytime it tries to load.

9. John Fletcher macrumors newbie

I've made my own Widget with Dashcode. Would anyone like it? It's for downloading music :cool: I love it and Im looking for a place to upload it so people can use it. Anyone know of any place or want me to attach a .zip i made for it? Support would be nice :)