Imangi $0.99 Sale Last Day Oct 15th

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by kshep, Oct 14, 2008.

1. kshep macrumors member

kshep

Hello everyone,

The last day of the Imangi $0.99 Sale is going to be this Wednesday, October 15th. Grab a copy if you haven't yet!

Thank you to everyone that helped make the sale a success. We've gotten a ton of great feedback from everyone, and I'm glad you all are enjoying the game. We've decided to lower to the overall permanent price of Imangi to $1.99 starting on October 16th. In addition, we've decided to keep the price of Imangi Word Squares at $0.99.

Take care,

-Keith

2. dustinl4m3 macrumors regular

Picked up both games, very fun!

Just a heads up that the Word Squares app has managed to immediately "solve itself" a few times on the easy mode. I think the randomizer picks the "solution" configuration and the board is over.

Thanks for the deal! :)

3. kshep thread starter macrumors member

kshep

I'm glad you are enjoying the game. Thanks for the feedback on word squares. I am working on a better randomizer / hint system for the next release. The way it currently sets up the board it does sometimes solve it if you have the hints turned up to high by default.

-Keith

4. neogeo8 macrumors newbie

Thanks for the heads up! I bought this last night before the price went up! Its a good compainion to wurdle I think, but makes you think much more. Thanks for developing this great app!