imatch and download and access from iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by janjpr, Dec 13, 2013.

1. janjpr macrumors newbie

I'm new to imatch. My music library is now in the cloud (and still local on my MacBook).

I was going to delete an album in iTunes. Then I was asked if I also wanted to delete the album from imatch. That made me wonder... If I only delete it local from my library on my macbook....

How can I play it on my Macbook later?
    How can i download it again to my Macbook (if I should regret the delete)?

Please help or give me a link, so that I can get the right understanding.

2. janjpr thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm new to this forum. I don't understand, why anybody doesn't answer me.

Is it my poor english, so that no one understand the question? Or what is the problem?

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

I'm new to imatch. My music library is now in the cloud (and still local on my MacBook).

• congratulations

I was going to delete an album in iTunes. Then I was asked if I also wanted to delete the album from imatch. That made me wonder... If I only delete it local from my library on my macbook...

• you can delete locally or both locally and from match, if you choose the latter it's gone forever.

How can I play it on my Macbook later?

• if you delete the local copy the track will still show but with a little cloud next to it. When you click the track it'll play but streamed from apples servers.

How can i download it again to my Macbook (if I should regret the delete)?

•click the cloud

4. bobr1952 macrumors 68020

bobr1952

Be forwarded that if you delete your local copy and then cancel your iMatch subscription, you will lose your music.