Resolved IMEI Unlocked my IN contract iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Peters33, May 10, 2012.

1. Peters33 macrumors newbie

I was desperate to unlock my iPhone 4S
    Gevey was not a great option for me as i have to switch simcards quite regularly. I been using a Gevey sim until now but it was quite a hassle :mad:
    I called AT&T customer service but they refused to unlock as the phone was still in contract. ( 9 more months to go).

I decided to order this iPhone IMEI Unlock service, and guess what: 14 days of waiting later i finally have it unlocked! Permanently! :D

I was quite nervous about this service as i paid $130,- and couldnt find any reviews about them. After 10 days of waiting still nothing from them. But yesterday i finally received their mail saying they finished processing the unlock.

Not sure how they do this, probably a backdoor or something, but it sure is GREAT to finally have a decent unlock! :D
    A great option for iPhone's that are still in contract, or for iPhone 4 Users on latest basebands ( without Gevey support)

2. Mrlal8 macrumors member

3. Peters33 thread starter macrumors newbie

haha, evidence?
    Since when do we have to provide evidence here? Im not saying you should buy this, im just letting you guys know about my experiance.
    I really dont care if you believe me or not. I guess there will always be haters :rolleyes:
    What evidence would you like? proof that my iphone was locked? a payment receipt from their site? perhaps my girlfriends phone number? or a picture of her mother? hehe :p

4. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

Why so defensive? If you browsed around here or any other Apple tech site, you'd understand the skepticism - and probably wouldn't have sent your phone in.

And I'll take a picture of your girlfriend and your mother's phone number if it's all the same to you...

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

6. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

7. iFiend macrumors 65816

What reason does he have to come here and tell a lie about his phone being unlocked? Oh right, you think he works for the company?

He created his login on MR 4 years ago and has been laying low ever since, just to give us a fake review of an unlocking service.

Give me a break :rolleyes:

8. iag48 macrumors regular

Guys, there are stores all over NYC doing this. Either they cut out the middle man, ATT, and have someone else inside Apple that unlocks them or they send ninjas to Cupertino and hack their IMEI data base to unlock your device. I called a few spots today and they all tell me the same thing. It takes unto 7 days and it gets unlocked or your money back. I have a Gevey unlock as well but want to get it factory unlocked and thats why I have been calling. The average price seems to be 90-150.
    Don't believe me, go to NYCs craigslist and search for "iPhone 4 factory unlock" and contact the posters.