imessage down?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by bhigh8, Oct 30, 2012.

1. bhigh8 macrumors 6502

i just had to do a restore for a different issue and now imessage is down. thought it was just me but a buddy of mines is down too. anyone having issues?

2. ajones46 macrumors 6502

I am as well. Although my lady friends is working fine.

3. Mr.C macrumors 601

No but I'm having issues with the iTunes, App Store and iBooks apps on my iPad and iPhone. I don't know if its all related. The apps open but they are blank and not showing any content.

4. Appleseeds macrumors regular

I guess the other 2 threads on this issue were no indication for you.

5. Mr.C macrumors 601

I'm not sure if that comment was meant to be helpful or rude. I didn't know about those two threads and it didn't occur to me to look in this part of the forum for posts on these issues. It didn't seem like an iOS 6 specific issue.

6. Appleseeds macrumors regular

Well since you didn't post the original post I don't think it was directed towards you at all.

7. Mr.C macrumors 601

Fair enough. As you didn't quote the person you were responding to it was hard to tell. Anyway it seems like a lot of the service are down for a number of people right now. I wasn't sure if it was my devices or the services themselves. It looks like we will just have to wait until they are up and running again.

8. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

So my imessage has been down for a few hours and just started working again. My time is 345pm Pacific standard time.