iPhone iMessage issue.. other person not receiving pictures or video

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by entraik, Mar 2, 2014.

1. entraik macrumors 6502a

I've restored and jailbroken about three times now. Each time I come across a bug where i send pictures or video through imessage and the other person never receives them. i'm not sure what tweak is causing this but i've gone into safe mode and im still having the same problem. Any solution to this?

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Can the other person receive pictures/video through iMessage from anyone else? If you're able to send it, I can't see how it is a problem on your end. Seems more like a problem with their device if they can't receive pictures/videos

3. entraik thread starter macrumors 6502a

because the problem goes away when i restore my phone.. it's only with jailbreak and certain tweaks.

4. dc52nv macrumors member

I was having the same issues with my 5S on 7.0.6. Installing BiteSMS solved my problem.

5. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

dc52nv, thanks for reminding me!! This was back in the iOS 6.x days, i guess it still applies in iOS 7

anyways, entraik, unfortunately, it may appear bitesms is your only solution, go to this thread/post for more information: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=17108382#post17108382

took a bit of time to find that, but i hope that helps you!