iMessage... Needs a better send button!!

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by ron7624, Aug 28, 2014.

1. ron7624 macrumors 68020

ron7624

I know I'm not the only one that composes a text, hits the tiny, close to the edge, send button and goes about their business only to find-several hours ,or the next day later- that the message is still sitting in its composition bubble waiting too send.
    Am I alone?
    This happens to me too often. I'd like a bigger send button please :)

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Hmm, I've never had this issue. Seems well sized to me. Perhaps you should just wait the extra half second to see it move from the composition box to the message thread before leaving the app?

3. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

Just listen for the confirmation sound. No sound, no send.

Have never had the problem but look at Message on OS X. There is NO Send button at all and you send just by hitting return. This is confusing to me since it just adds a line space to iOS. I have sent many incomplete messages on my Mac.

4. ron7624 thread starter macrumors 68020

ron7624

Something about an old dog. Seems like I never learn. Sure I agree with your reasoning and knowing what I should do, but doing it now that's another thing.:rolleyes:

----------

Crap, I'm alone :eek:

5. lvalenta, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014

lvalenta macrumors member

iMessage... Needs a better send button!!

You are not alone! I do have such a problem. Sometimes I just dont click correctly and it causes communication problems cause it's always message about nearest future :D