iMessage on iOS 6 Beta 2 takes VERY long time to send?!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by solidsnake32292, Jul 2, 2012.

1. solidsnake32292 macrumors regular

So not sure if this is just me or something... but ever since Beta 1 and now Beta 2 of iOS 6... iMessage takes a very long time to send a message... sometimes it will just go fine but most of the time like right now it's stuck on sending all the way at the end and takes a few min maybe even longer to send! sometimes i have to manually double tap the text and hit send as text message for it to even go! its really frustrating and i have tired turning it on and off and restoring the Beta a few times but nothing!

Anyone else experience longer than normal and i mean WAY longer than normal sending of iMessage texts since the Beta's began? any fixes? thanks in advance!

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

iMessage is still speedy for me, but I do have to say pictures send slow when not using iMessage.

3. solidsnake32292 thread starter macrumors regular

yeah pictures are still alright dont send too many but its really bothering me like right now i sent 2 small quick texts to my girlfriend and it says sending 1 of 2@ its so slow@@ driving me nuts because i depend on imessage a lot i love it! but this sucks ugh.... could it be maybe that my WIFI network at home is protected with password? i mean i dont think this could be an issue bc its still slow on 4G (or should i say 3G for those non-ATT people haha) so i dont think its that any clues??

4. batting1000 macrumors 604

Shouldn't be that. Mine is protected with a pw and is just as fast as it was on iOS 5.1.1.