iMessage still very patchy. Just me?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jedi-knight83, Dec 10, 2013.

1. jedi-knight83 macrumors member

My wife and I both have ipad mini's and iphone 5's on ios7.

Mine generally works ok although sometimes they get stuck.

But my wifes having lots of issues. Ive only very recently upgraded her phone to ios7 and its not really worked since.

Ive tried turning imessage off, resetting network settings and turning back on etc.

The other night she would send an imessage on her ipad and it kept coming up failed so she kept hitting retry and when we looked at her phone it was shoing the message had been delivered 8 or 9 times (all the times she hit retry) but it still showed as failed on the ipad. So we sent a sorry for all the messages from the iphone and it says failed on the phone this time but pops up as delivered on the ipad!?

Never seen a problem like that before.

Now she is at work and just whatsapp'd me saying she has tried messaging me again and they are failing.

Anything I can do to fix this or at least report it to apple?

2. mwinget macrumors member

No. It's not just you

I was beginning to think that *I* was the only one with the problem. It doesn't happen all the time anymore, but it does happen about 20% of the time. I've had some imessages that I had to send as text to get them out.

3. kipnosky macrumors member

I have problems sending msg with photo attachments. I get a failed delivery report even though it gets delivered, but sometimes doesn't. Frustrating.