Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neurodave

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2013
Jersey City, NJ
Came across this idea on another forum and decided to share it on here. Have met a handful of pretty cool people from this other site and I'm always open to meeting more.

The idea: I already have an iMessage group chat going, so any members who want to join will be added to the mix. Conversation is open to anything and everything as long as it's kept respectful to those participating.

How to join: Share you iMessage username. Some prefer using their e-mail address (which may be better for the sake of security, among other things) but others just add their number. Either method works just fine.

Tips: Group iMessaging on iOS allows DND. So if you want to be a part of the chat, but not be bombarded by 100 messages a second, turn on DND for that chat and you can catch up later. I do this myself when I'm busy.

So without further ado....

GO!

Reactions: EvilKittyCupcake

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
I'm going to close this thread now, since members are not about to post their email addresses in a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.