iPhone iMessages with photos not being received by anyone

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by SuperSnake2012, Jul 11, 2013.

1. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

Since the beginning of the week, none of my contacts have been receiving any pictures that I send. Has anyone else been having this issue? My phone will say the message was delivered, but they never get them. If the person has read receipts it stays on delivered, so I can see that they're not getting there.

When my Mac tries to sync my messages with my phone, it hangs on downloading the pictures for hours to no avail which makes me think its an iMessage issue. Any input would be appreciated as this is driving me crazy. Thanks!

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Yes I actually have. My phone also stopped receiving calls but I'd get a voice mail notification. I am running iOS 7 on a 4S. I reset my network settings and sent a picture, which was received by someone else on an iPhone. See if that works.

3. SuperSnake2012 thread starter macrumors 6502a

You're a life saver! My friend got a picture. This has been driving me crazy... thanks so much!

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I don't know what OS you're running but I did attribute my issue to iOS 7. Even still, I have no clue what changed, but July 4th I sent a pic to someone (iMessage) and he never got it. Then I noticed my iMessages were showing as text messages and the trifecta was the voicemails when I never heard the phone ring (not on silent or DND).

Just remember, even if your wifi is on, you'll have to go back and choose your network now. Network settings reset that as well. I had to re-enter my wifi password. I didn't notice until things were running slower than normal.

Glad it worked for you all the same.

5. SuperSnake2012 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm running iOS 6.1.2 on my 4S. I had the issue on 3G and wifi.