IMO this is the Best White iPhone 4 Case - HQ Photos

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Alphanumeric, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011

Alphanumeric macrumors member

I've been looking to replace the white Apple bumper case on my iPhone 4 with something that better retained the original iPhone 4 design and wouldn't get stained so quickly. After looking for awhile I came across the SGP NEO Hybrid case which comes in a lot better color combinations than the Apple bumper. The silver/white combo really blends well on the white iPhone 4 making it look there isn't even a case on the phone. It also passed the raw denim jean test without any color bleeding, which is more than I can say for the white Apple bumper. Anyone else have any case preferences for there white iPhone 4?

Click the images to enlarge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My girlfriend liked the case so much that she decided to get the champagne gold case which really compliments the brown leather skin guard. Seeing the brown leather skin guard inperson has me thinking about buying the white one for my phone.

[​IMG]

2. wootang00 macrumors member

I got the Infinity White w/ the White Rubber from cretouch.com
    I think it looks better than the silver combo ;)

Downside is that my headphones wont fit in the plug with the case on.

3. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

4. yrrej macrumors regular

looks great! does the rubber guards/bezel on the bumper attract a lot of dirt? my blue bumper from apple started to discolor from dirt after only a week.

5. BlaqkAudio macrumors 6502

I used to have the SGP Neo Hybrid EX and I loved it. However, if you're going to slip your iPhone into your jeans a lot, the rubber near the dock connector will get loose. Also, the plastic around the dock connector is thin, so be careful when taking the case off (mine actually snapped).

6. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

I wish I could be happy with all of these different cases, but at the end of the day only the Bumper makes me happy with it on day after day.

:(

7. brayhite macrumors 6502a

Me too. Of all cases friends and family have, I prefer the Apple bumper's simplicity and low profile over everything else.

8. Alphanumeric thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, I used a Canon 7D with a Canon 50mm 1.4 lense.

No, the silicon bezel doesn't attract dirt or get discolored like my previous Apple bumper. Plus, unlike the white Apple bumper with its light grey rubber bezel, this one is glossy white like the phone.

The only advantages I think the Apple bumper has over the NEO Hybrid are simple install/uninstall and metal volume/power buttons.

9. aawil macrumors 6502a

aawil

That's does look pretty good, never seen that one before.

10. Alphanumeric thread starter macrumors member

You just need to get a cheap adapter like one of these.

[​IMG]

11. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

I think silicon cases looks/feels cheap. Nothing beats high end aluminum cases ;)

Attached Files:

12. johnydecali macrumors member

johnydecali

they both look clean!

i really like how the brown leather provides a nice contrast to the champagne bumper and at the same time giving the whole phone a more luxurious appeal to it. love it!

13. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

But many people are interested in a quality case without the extreme price tag.

14. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

And reception and gps signal is more important than having an expensive aluminum case :eek:

15. jenlevin macrumors regular

so, to get this combo you ordered the ex series case in both silver and in white? or is there some other option i'm not seeing?

16. yrrej macrumors regular

yes, can you link me to the exact combination of items you bought? SGP is so confusing.

17. selvage macrumors member

lol random but what raw denim were u wearing? my flat head bsps bleed like hell

18. onne2slick macrumors regular

What colour option is that? I can't find one that has a white rim option.

19. Alphanumeric, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011

Alphanumeric thread starter macrumors member

The silver/white color combo isn't officially offered by SGP. I actually suggested to their marketing department the idea of offering each color with the white silicon to cater to the white iphone 4 owners such as myself. They liked the idea and they were willing to offer me a one-off silver/white case. I know it sounds like a simple request to just have them sell you whatever color silicon with whatever color band, but it sounds their like manufacturer ships them over pre-boxed in only the configurations on their site. Your best bet is to contact them directly and see what they can do for you. Hopefully if they see enough requests for the white silicon they'll just make it a permanent option.

20. yrrej macrumors regular

21. gage006 macrumors regular

gage006

Aw! Way to break my hopes. Please post pictures if you end up getting that white rear guard. I was thinking about doing the same.

22. gorbok macrumors member

This is perfect. I've been hunting for a while now.
    And I found them on eBay, so you don't have to email and ask:

http://goo.gl/M2Kf5

23. sh0ebox macrumors member

Or, if you would rather not have to add another attachment that you need to carry around in order to use your headphones, you can do like I did and shave a little of the excess molding off the existing plug with an x-acto knife. A 2 minute fix that's 100% harmless :D

[​IMG]

Oh and btw OP, that adapter you listed is actually a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter, so it won't work for regular headphones. If you go that route you would need to get a 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter

24. jterp7 macrumors 6502a

is that legit?...strange coincidence having the same pics from this thread