iMovie '08 Doesn't Publish to .Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by justflie, Sep 20, 2007.

1. justflie macrumors 6502a

justflie

Hey all,

I keep having the same thing happen. I try to upload my movie to my .Mac web gallery and it eventually times out. I've been keeping and eye on it in Activity Monitor; the upload, for the most part, looks like a heart monitor with peaks usually around 150 kb/s and then drops to zero then pops back up and down, etc. It's not my network connection, everything else is just hunky dory. The movie is pretty large, it's about an hour of footage. But it doesn't even get 1/4 of the way through the upload before it slows down to a point where it gives up and dies. Do you guys have any ideas? I submitted the problem to
    Apple through the iMovie feedback.

*update* I just tried uploading a super tiny movie and that worked fine. The large movie still doesn't work.

2. justflie thread starter macrumors 6502a

justflie

3. nwriko macrumors newbie

iMovie '08 Doesn't Publish to .Mac Reply to Thread

did you ever solve your issue?
    i have a similar one. i try to upload a movie which i have in QT format in imovie but when it gets published in the Web Gallery only the audio is present no video at all. it only happens with one video but i can't seem to understand why. the same happens if i try to share it on you tube. anyone out there can help?