iMovie 09 Problems - Not saving

Discussion in 'macOS' started by toolbox, Sep 12, 2009.

1. toolbox macrumors 68020

toolbox

Hi

Currently my MBP is running SL in 64bit mode. I am trying to edit a Video for a friend using imovie 09. Every time i exit and reopen imovie this happends it is not saving the edits i am doing to my project. This never happened before on leopard.

is anyone else having this problem? I have deleted preferences / restarted / removed imovie completely and reinstalled

This is the screen shot i get every time i open it. This morning i edited the entire movie before having to go out. Then i came back and opened imovie and this happened

Attached Files:

2. Grasbak macrumors 6502

mmm

i am running leopard and am having a similar problem. I had created a movie and published it. Now when i make changes and publish, the published movie has changed but when I re open imovie, the changes have gone....!

did you solve the problem?

3. toolbox thread starter macrumors 68020

toolbox

No i haven't solved the problem! I have had to go back and dual boot my mac with leopard to do the work.

Most of the apps i run all ways bomb out. I can tell this when the spinning beach ball starts then it shuts. happens a lot.

Hopefully they will fix this in 10.6.2. i did report it to apple via apple care so they are aware of the problem

4. IDANNY macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

I just needed to use imovie for some quick work. It only saves some of the changes I make. This is driving me crazy anyone have a solution?

5. houstonguy macrumors newbie