iMovie 11 Trailer issues.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tylerdurden9, Oct 23, 2010.

1. tylerdurden9 macrumors member

Hiya folks.
    Had a quick google around to see if anyone else was having a similar problem to mine but no luck. So I thought id throw it out to you clever lot.

When I make a trailer in the new iMovie everything works fine but the intro's. I get the text but not none of the animations like the spinning world or clouds. They dont work on playback in thumbnail or when I export the project. I have tried reinstalling and still have the same issues.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a possible solution?

Thanks for your time guys.

2. jayducharme macrumors 68030

jayducharme

I'm not sure what's going on. The iMovie trailers worked without a hitch for me.

3. tylerdurden9 thread starter macrumors member

I cant figure it out. I have re installed iLife three times now and still the same. I have looked in the imovie folder for the intro's and the qtz files are there but will not play when opened in quicktime or safari. Its starting to really annoy me now as there is no explanation as to why its happening.

4. tylerdurden9 thread starter macrumors member

5. mrboult macrumors 6502

mrboult

Sorry man. Made my first trailer the other night with no issues at all. It all worked great.