imovie converter for facebook

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bobster46, Aug 7, 2007.

1. bobster46 macrumors newbie

Ok so i have edited some footage in i movie and i would like to upload it to face book, hiwever face book wont recognise imovie projects.
    can someone direct me to a good converter that i might be able to convert to avi or mp4 to post video on the web.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks:confused:

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

You should be able to export it directly from within iMovie using the File menu. :)

3. llimbo72 macrumors newbie

I have iMovie 5... any idea how to export to Facebook?

4. karenflower macrumors 6502a

karenflower

Go to File, Export, select Quicktime and then there should be some web options, such as Web Streaming. :)

5. llimbo72 macrumors newbie

Thanks!

Thanks for the help! Not quite as simple as in iPhoto, but I managed it :) Cheers!

Llimbo.

6. crucifire macrumors newbie

Mate dont talk **** just to talk and have your 2 cents worth because what you said about exporting doesnt work and does not appear on screen so stop waisting peoples time with jibbera Bs

7. crucifire macrumors newbie

Mate dont talk **** just to talk and have your 2 cents worth because what you said about exporting doesnt work and does not appear on screen so stop waisting peoples time with jibbera Bs:mad:

8. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

I'm curious. Just why did you resurrect a 3 year old topic just to flame someone. :confused: