iMovie for iPhone 4 crashing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sWaltuo, Jun 28, 2010.

1. sWaltuo macrumors regular

Hey guys, I have been playing with iMovie for iPhone and made a little video about 3 minutes long. I'm trying to export the video to my Mac so that I can delete some of the footage from my phones memory. I've exported a shorter video and then imported that into iPhoto but when I try and export the longer video the iMove app crashes. Sometimes it even restarts the phone.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

2. graveydellic macrumors newbie

I can't even export a 2 minute picture slideshow. My phone does the same thing. It's very frustrating.

3. Hermes Monster macrumors 65816

Hermes Monster

I'm not impressed with iMovies, can't even get Themes to work! I think I'm doing it right but as there isn't even a tutorial how the hell do I know? When I click on a theme, says it's added it - plays the music but doesn't show it... When it does I'll try and export it then...

4. orange42 macrumors 6502a

Hmm I searched and didn't see this thread before so I made this http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=955312
    I'm having the same problem. Mine is also all pictures accept a ten second clip at the beginning and end. Very frustrating because I want to get it to YouTube.

5. g8orballboy macrumors regular

same here... its VERY annoying. Makes the app totally useless... waist of $5 if apple can't fix this issue.... which apparently a LOT of people are having. side note... my clip is a mix of vid and pics as well... its about 4 minutes long.