iMovie for iPhone 4 crashing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sWaltuo, Jun 28, 2010.

1. sWaltuo macrumors regular

May 25, 2007
    Hey guys, I have been playing with iMovie for iPhone and made a little video about 3 minutes long. I'm trying to export the video to my Mac so that I can delete some of the footage from my phones memory. I've exported a shorter video and then imported that into iPhoto but when I try and export the longer video the iMove app crashes. Sometimes it even restarts the phone.

Any ideas/suggestions?

2. graveydellic macrumors newbie

Jun 15, 2010

I can't even export a 2 minute picture slideshow. My phone does the same thing. It's very frustrating.
  3. Hermes Monster macrumors 65816

Hermes Monster

May 4, 2010
    I'm not impressed with iMovies, can't even get Themes to work! I think I'm doing it right but as there isn't even a tutorial how the hell do I know? When I click on a theme, says it's added it - plays the music but doesn't show it... When it does I'll try and export it then...
  4. orange42 macrumors 6502a

Apr 12, 2009
    Hmm I searched and didn't see this thread before so I made this
    I'm having the same problem. Mine is also all pictures accept a ten second clip at the beginning and end. Very frustrating because I want to get it to YouTube.
  5. g8orballboy macrumors regular

Mar 25, 2010
    same here... its VERY annoying. Makes the app totally useless... waist of $5 if apple can't fix this issue.... which apparently a LOT of people are having. side note... my clip is a mix of vid and pics as well... its about 4 minutes long.