Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

masterlimp

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2010
abyone else think this will be tough to fully edit on a small screen?

I thought the same thing. It looks very well designed, however a bigger screen really would have been amazing. Although I can't complain much given how much thinner it is.

Gator24765

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Texas
I really do like the idea of this tho! it will make videos uploaded to youtube etc a little bit better. Instead of crap unedited footage.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
"Isn't that awesome? So iMovie for iPhone... you'll be able to buy this for $4.99... if we approve it." Ha!

tek210

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
This is one that I think will be really cool. Can't wait to try it out.

Goaliegeek

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
Colorado
Glad I've been holding onto an iTunes gift card I got a bit ago. Definitely buy it. Cheap too. Would rather have Final Cut for iPhone though.... UGH :p

Lucbert

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2008
They just say it is iPhone 4 only

Are you sure abut that?
It that's true, it's a ripoff!

The new iphone has so many new features there really is no need to make something like an imovie app exclusive to it.
Would be just like last year when they for some reason didn't let 2G users send MMS or 3G users use voice control...

cdinca

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2007
Are you sure abut that?
It that's true, it's a ripoff!

The new iphone has so many new features there really is no need to make something like an imovie app exclusive to it.
Would be just like last year when they for some reason didn't let 2G users send MMS or 3G users use voice control...

hell, I'm never sure about anything, but here are some of the quotes from the page.

"Built just for iPhone 4, iMovie lets you combine and edit video clips, polish your movies with dynamic themes and transitions, add music and photos, and share your finished movies with the world."

"Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing app that’s designed for iPhone 4. "

"Get the iMovie app and start editing movies on your iPhone 4. Coming soon to the App Store for $4.99."

"The iMovie app was designed specifically for the Multi-Touch technology on iPhone 4."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.