Imovie HD 5.0.2 title help

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by lounakin, Aug 22, 2009.

1. lounakin macrumors newbie

Hey,
    I'm having unexplainable problems adding titles to my still images... First of all, I have mac os 10.5 but I chose to stick with the earlier version of imovie because I think it works much much better.
    I've done tons of movies before so I don't understand why this is happening: I choose my 'title', I make sure the time coincides, I haven't added any transitions or songs or anything that could affect the image, but the title comes after the image, on a black background. There's nothing in the bin, no other clips in the film (since this is the very first image), nothing that could explain this to my computer retarded brain.
    Please help!

2. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

I believe there's an option that says something like "on black", or in dutch "op zwart". somewhere on the right below. Altough that's in iMovie HD 6. If unmark that, the title will go above your picture.

3. lounakin thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for your reply but the only 'on black' option there is on the 5th version is for the lettering, I think... besides, I tried unclicking it and it still didn't work.