iMovie HD won't let me setup photo settings

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by juanster, Feb 7, 2008.

1. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

hello, i am trying to make a slide-show for my family of some vacation pictures, i finished the whole thing with music and all, but of course it was not until i was done that i realized that all pictures were zoomed so there are multiple headless shots. I realize that usually iMovie will just let me fix this the photo setting window and then just update, but now when i clip on any picture "the photo settings" tab does not come up so i can't click it, if i import a new pictures i can, but that's not what i want, i just want to take the zoom off all of th picture in the slide-show, please help i really wish there is a way around it and I won't have to re-do the whole thing.. :( can someone please help?

2. pintweaks macrumors newbie

I'm having a similar problem. I decided to go back and add Ken Burns effects to all my photos, and while the Photo Settings button isn't grayed out, it just shows a black screen in the preview window when I click on it. I can't change anything.

I believe it started happening when I emptied the trash, which makes no sense whatsoever.

I have the new iMovie, but it's TERRIBLE.

Have you found any solutions or did you have to remake the whole dang thing?