Imovie9 slow mo??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by deceptichop, Feb 19, 2009.

1. deceptichop macrumors regular

Gentlemen,

I have just one frame in Imovie 9 that I want to slow mo. It shows in the Apple online video tutorial that you can simply double click on the frame and then adjust the speed. One problem:

IT DOESNT WORK!

Ive doubled, tripled, quadrupled, right click, option, drop down menu, ect. the frame with no success.

Does anyone know how to get the video speed adjuster on imovie 9?

Thanks guys and gals :)

2. aawil macrumors 6502a

aawil

Let me first say I've found imovie 09 to be really buggy. I had the same problem as well. There is a button you push for it to check the file or whatever they call it. Then a silder should show up to adjust the speed. Well for me it never showed until after I shut down imovie and started it again. Once you have it read the file, shut down and reload imovie. It's the only advice I can give I'm afraid.

3. roger6106 macrumors regular

You need to move the pointer over the clip, click on the little gear icon, and then click on clip adjustments (or something like that). This should open up the inspector with the options to slow down the clip.

4. jayman99 macrumors member

yes, this feature does work.

my company in my sig just released imovie '09 - training yesterday. we included a tutorial on this. in short, you can just double-click on the clip and it opens the inspector>clip. here is where you can change the speed of the clip. it works great over here, so i can confirm that this feature works.

[​IMG]