Import photos to album?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SaMaster14, Jul 11, 2011.

1. SaMaster14 macrumors 6502

Is there a way, using the iPad camera connection kit to import the photos to an album that is already on your iPad (not imported photos/last import) or better yet, create a new folder with the imported pictures?

Or do you really have to sync with your computer and create a folder/album on there to import?

Thanks!

2. eye4ni macrumors member

I was also annoyed by the process of organizing my photos on my ipad, as I want to use it as kind of a digital portfolio to show my clients. I bought an app that I had also purchased for iphone called Photo+Folder by ensight media that fixed the problem. It lets you import photos from your camera roll (or directly from camera) and organize them however you like into folders. Now I just open the app and select which folder I want to view and I can start a slideshow or flip through the photos just like in the camera roll. It is just like organizing them on my pc. It also supports video. Makes for a very nice presentation.

The app works great and was well worth the $4.99 it cost, I believe it is on sale right now for $2.99 though.

3. Cooolpenner macrumors regular

You can use 'Photoalbums+'. This is a jailbreak tweak for creating and editing photos on the iPad/iPhone. Just copy the photos to your photoalbum and Move them into the folders you want.

4. SaMaster14 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the responses! I'll check out those apps. :)