Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2008
Apple must think we are dumb! Ooo. Apple may think not only are we too dumb to know how to pick up a laptop, but we are stupid that we buy their products!

Decrepit

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2007
Foothills to the Rocky Mountains
A more likely explanation...

I've worked in tech support. I know what that looks like to me.

People are probably having to write X documents per week. If their support center's like the one I was in, the managers are posting charts of who writes the most documents and implying that the ones on the bottom of the list might not make the next job cuts.

I've seen some horrendous documents, and I've been the author of several myself. When you have a job, or bonuses held over your head to get documents written, these kind of documents come out.

JohnMC

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2006
Duluth, MN
Wow, I've been doing it all wrong. I prefer to carry it under one arm so I can use the other hand to carry the cables. I guess I'll have to make two trips next time as to follow Apples' directions.

JNB

macrumors 604
More of a liability thing, since there's no "Carry From Here" spots on the case. Also, they say to carry by the sides of the case as opposed to the arm. And yes, most purchasers of any product are pretty clueless.

Still, it does make one wonder…

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
More of a liability thing, since there's no "Carry From Here" spots on the case. Also, they say to carry by the sides of the case as opposed to the arm. And yes, most purchasers of any product are pretty clueless.

Still, it does make one wonder…

Well, you USers are law suit happy... :)

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Well... coffee cups say "WARNING: Contains hot coffee" ;)

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.